Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Garbage In Garbage Out

Listen to this song. Tal & Acacia - Garbage In
It is something I so often try to pretend is not true. Then I start wondering why all this garbage is overflowing out of my heart. Hmm... I wonder...
Luke 6:43-45
43"No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit. 44Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thornbushes, or grapes from briers. 45The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.
2Corinthians 5:13-15
13For if we are beside ourselves, it is for God; if we are in our right mind, it is for you. 14For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this: that one has died for all, therefore all have died; 15and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised.

Is God overflowing out of my heart? Or is the world overflowing out of my heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment